How we work with you
The Investment Committee Collective is a group of independent asset consultants who share common beliefs on how markets work, the need for clearly documented investment philosophies, processes and the importance of objective decision making to meet defined performance goals.
We meet weekly to discuss
- the long-term investment outlook
- the key assumptions and settings which form the basis of Asset Allocation advice
- discuss emerging trends and investment opportunities identified through our networks.
One of us will be your primary point of contact, but we are all available to clients of the ICC from time to time, either as a back up or as a source of specialist knowledge.
Amanda has over 30 years experience in investment markets. Prior to founding Gateway Financial in 2004 she was a Divisional Director at Macquarie Investment Management and prior to that was with JB Were. She has portfolio management experience in Australian Equities, Cash, Fixed Interest and Property Securities.
Steve founded Principia in 2020 to help Investment Committees structure sound, logical investment processes. For nearly two decades prior Steve played key roles within the Australian arm of Dimensional Fund Advisors, managing the Australian and Global equity portfolios, the Asia Pacific trading team and the firms Fixed interest strategies.
Tim has broad experience in financial markets where he began working in 1976. Prior to founding farrelly’s in 2003 he spent 14 years with Macquarie Bank where he was an Executive Director in the Investment Management Group
Tim specialises in assessing relative market valuations using proven and understandable long term forecasting approaches.
Investment Committee Insights
We believe that quality Investment Committees are based on the following foundations;
- A clear statement of investment objectives and risks
- A clearly documented investment philosophy
- A decision-making process based on
- The stated Objectives and Philosophy
- The identifiable skill sets available to the Investment Committee
- Relevant risk limits
- Objective research
- Respectful debate
- Appropriate performance review based on
- Appropriate time horizons
- Review of the quality of decisions well as the quality of results
Get in touch
© 2020 farrelly’s Investment Strategy All Rights Reserved